Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February 7,2017


Makeup Products of Today! Same as always I wash my face and moisturize. Days when I go to school I like to wear something I know won't fail me. Foundation won't move nor oxides. A primer that won't affect the foundation in any way. That's is why I always go back with Hard Candy Pore Defense Primer. Honestly I never seen a great match of primer and foundation like this.

L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte and Hard Candy are the best together. Leaves me matte such a long time and I don't have to blot at all. And its my color match so its a win-win. I applied the foundation with Real Tech Sponge. For under eyes a new love, Maybelline Better Skin and for the eye lids, Instant Age Rewind. I'm trying to finish up that concealer so I could get the right shade. To blend the concealers I used Walmart Sponges. To set my eyelids I used a product which isn't in the picture above, I used Maybelline Fit Me powder. For my under eyes another product I used that I forgot to add in picture would be NYX HD Finishing Powder.

For contour I used Wet n Wild Contouring Palette and for blush I used Mellow Wine. Same brand I used for eyebrows, Ultimate Brow Kit. I used NYC Liquid Eye Linear and for mascara Maybelline Falsies Push Up.

To lock up this normal look, I used Hard Candy Setting Spray. This look lasted from 12:30pm to 10pm. I only blotted twice the whole day! Great products recommend to try them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment