Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Feburary 14,2017



Back again with Makeup Products of Today! Before anything like always, I washed my face and moisturize. I decided to use something new and I used new Rimmel Stay Matte Mattifying Matifant Primer. Love this primer, leaves you matte instantly. A new love of foundation would be...

Milani Conceal + Perfect, great foundation, what I don't like would be the smell. Since I wanted a bit more of coverage under my eyes, I used Covergirl Outlast All Day and on my eyelids I used Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. To set the eyelids I used a shade from Elf Contouring Palette. To set the under eyes I used NYX HD Finishing Powder.

To contour I used same palette to set my eyelids and for blush I used Wet n Wild color Apri-Cot in the Middle. For eye brows I used Milani Brow Kit, eyeliner I used Wet n Wild H2O proof and for mascara I used Maybelline Falsies Push Up Angel.

I decided to try a new setting spray, which I forgot to add on the picture but I used NYX Matte Finish spray. This look lasted from 1pm to 11pm. Great products recommend to try them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment