Friday, January 13, 2017

Milani, NYX and Wet N Wild blushes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Milani-Powder-Blush-08-Tea-Rose-.6-oz/47041358MILANI Blush Powder
I heard so many wonders of this blush and its all true! Its a great blush and it is pigmented. You'll need to apply it softly of else boom a lot of pink on your checks. Easily blended in, and its pigmented. There is 4 shades and I own Tea Rose. Great blush for $7, everyone should give it a try.




https://www.walmart.com/ip/NYX-Powder-Blush-Mocha/190741024NYX Powder Blush

This blush is very pigmented. I didn't know and I was blending, blending out the extra blush. I was gifted this blush but I been seeing them a lot in Walmart and Target. I got color Pinky, and they are only $9. I know its a lot for a tiny blush, but its worth it. They are great formula and easily blended out.




Wet N Wild
These are my favorite blushes out there. It takes some time to build the color but its so easily blend. I love it so much I own three and how can't I. Its only $3! Recommend everyone to try it out. I have Pearlescent Pink, Apri-Cote in the Middle and Mellow Wine ( my favorite). Pearlescent Pink its a shimmery pink, Apri-Cote in the Middle is a less of a shimmery darker pink. And Mellow Wine is a dark/medium pink.











No comments:

Post a Comment