Tuesday, January 17, 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Founadtion

This foundation claims to stay 24hr on, and I would believe it would. I don't know who would leave a foundation on that long but everyone is different. I applied this foundation with brush and sponge, both leave a good flawless and natural look. My favorite is sponge. Blends easily into skin and it doesn't oxidize. I put on this foundation by 3pm and I didn't need to blot till 6pm. I have combination skin and a really oily T-Zone. I didn't had to blot again til 9pm. This foundation lasted more than the 6 hours and it was still looking fresh. For combination or oily skin, this foundation is the best! For only $10 recommend to try out. There is 12 shades and I'm in color 105, Natural Beige. Also this product is liquid, not so much as the Fit Me but when you squeeze out the foundation, a lot might come out if not careful.



No comments:

Post a Comment