Saturday, February 4, 2017

Febaruary 4,2017


Makeup Products of Today! So much new I tried today and was so excited! First of all, before anything I always wash and moisturize my face. I let it set and on next with the primer. I used the No.7 Airbrush Away primer, I always let set for a while.

For foundation I used Milani Conceal+ Perfect, usually with a brush I get the full coverage but since I applied it with the EcoTools Sponges. I wanted more coverage under my eyes so I used the new Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer. For my eyelids I decided to use something new, since the NYX HD concealer creases horribly under my eyes, I decide to use it on my eyelids. It did a great job, I have long bangs so it didn't bother me the creasing. To set my under eyes I used Maybelline Masterfix setting powder and for my eyelids I used the Elf Contouring Palette, the top shades.

Same palette to contour and Wet n Wild blush, Pearlescent Pink. For the brows again, Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit and for mascara I used Covergirl Pro Blast.

Over all this look lasted from 8:30am to 10pm. I only blotted twice and to set the makeup I used Pixi Setting Spray. All great products recommend to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment