Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Primer Serum

Now Hard Candy is only sold in Walmart. This primer totally surprised me. juicyyyjas ( a YouTuber ) recommended to try, I was in shock how good this primer actually is. Its my everyday primer lately, that good it is. It blends easily and at first leaves a sticky feel on your face, but once it dries up its smooth. My foundation goes on lovely on top, no problem at all, and I feel it makes my foundation last a little longer. Great primer for a great price, $8. Also one thing I almost forgot to mention, it comes with a pump. Once you pump the primer, it well come out blue but don't freak out. It blends in clear. It has 1.5oz


INGREDIENTS
water/aqua, isododecane, trimethylpentanediol
/adipic, acid/glycerin crosspolymer,
butylene glycol, coco-caprylate,glycerin,
butyrospermum parkii (shea)butter,
isononyl isononanoate,pentylene glycol,
polyglyceryl-2 tetraisostearate,
laureth-7,algae etract, ammonion acrylolydimethytaurate
/vp copolymer...



No comments:

Post a Comment