Saturday, January 21, 2017

EyeBrows Kits

Eye brow Kits were one of the first product I used to fill in my brows. There easy to use and applied fast too. My two top products I love are Milani and Wet n Wild.

Milani Brow Fix Kit, I love this product so much and makes my eyebrow look so natural. The three little powders work wonderfully and they are labeled! Brow 2, great to darken your eye brows and Brow 1 great for the start of you eyebrow make it light. The third is called Hi-Light, is perfect for two use. One, highlight your brow bone and two use it as a highlighter on top of your blush. It also comes with 3 brow tools, tweezer, eyebrow brush and a fill in brow applicator. Also a mirror, all for $7! I got the color Medium.





Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit, this was actually my first brow kit and I loved it. The only I don't love it how pigmented it is. The third shade is so pigmented and if your not careful your eyebrows are way dark they supposed to be. Comes with two powders, a darker color to fill in the brows and the light color to start the eyebrow. The third is brow gel to keep the eyebrow in place. And it has a mirror and its only $5!  Also I got the color Ash Brown.




No comments:

Post a Comment