Saturday, February 4, 2017

EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo Makeup Sponges

I been seeing these sponges a lot in target so I decided to try it out. This sponges are different shaped as any other sponge. The large sponge is for foundation and the other one is known as the detailed brush or concealer sponge. Both are good average sponges and once are damped they grow so much. The darker green is really bouncy and damped even more bouncy. The little one is what is a little less bouncy and once damped its still same feeling. To me the little one didn't blend in my concealer as well as the large sponge did. There is two sides on this sponges, the widest part is great for foundation and the less wide great for concealer. Overall this sponges are great, I really love the large sponge. Blends in the foundation lovely and it fits under the eye blending the concealer great. Its only $10, a bit more but you get two sponges and its worth to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment