Wednesday, January 25, 2017

No.7 Airbrush Away Pore Minimising Primer


I decided to get something new, and No.7 Primer caught my eye. Its small and a bit on the pricey side but its great. Honestly it feels the same as Angel Veil Primer, but even better. It doesn't flak on me and it leaves my face so smooth. My foundation went on lovely, no problem at all and I even believe it lasted longer. The primer claims to be pore minimizing and shine control. I say its all true and for $20 I think its worth the try.

INGREDIENTS
               Cyclopentasiloxane,
Dimethicone Crosspolymer,
Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica,
Nylon 6, 12, Glycerin,
Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide,
Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,
Dimethicone, PEG, PEG/PPG 18/18, Glyceryl Stearate,
PEG-100 Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,
Tocopheryl Acetate, Aqua (Water), BHT

No comments:

Post a Comment