Friday, January 13, 2017

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

Finally I was able to get this foundation, heard many wonderful reviews of this product. Many people said it oxides so I put it on the test. Forgot to mention on my Dream Cushion review, I didn't put a primer on. Putting a primer may affect the foundation finish. So I decided not to, to see the full result of the foundation it self. Always, put on moisturizer before foundation. So on my face I put half sponge and half brush. With the brush you have full coverage, with the sponge you need to build it up to have that full coverage. I put the foundation by 9am and didn't need to blot till 12pm. I have combination skin and get really oily on T-zone. Foundation looked great even after blotting. By 3pm I had to blot again, and it has been pass 6 hours. Honestly, the foundation faded on my nose and it started to cake up around my nose. Maybe it would have been different with a primer, but its something I'll be testing. The foundation is great for $8 and the coverage is full. There are 14 other shades and it has 1oz. Also almost forgot, the foundation has a pump and it didn't oxide on me. I'm in the shade Warm Beige, 05.


No comments:

Post a Comment