Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16,2017


Makeup Products of Today! Before putting primer I wash my face and moisturize my face. I wait for my cream to set and I put Hard Candy Primer Serum. After the primer I waited for a while, let it set and I used L'Oréal Infallible Foundation.

To apply the foundation I use a foundation brush to just wipe the foundation on and with my Real Technique sponge, I blend it into my skin. For concealer I used Maybelline Fit Me for my under eyes and Instant Age Rewind for my eyelids. Same sponge I blend both out. This time to set my eye lids I used Fit Me Pressed Powder. I uncreased my under eye with the sponge and I used Maybelline Master Fix to set it.

To contour I used Wet n Wild Contouring Palette and for blush (same brand) I used color Apri-Cote in the Middle. I used Milani Brow Kit for my eyebrows and I used NYC city curls for my top lashes and Wet n Wild Mega Length for my bottom lashes.

Overall took me 30min to use all this products for on the go look. Lasted over 6 hours and recommend each product to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment