Monday, January 16, 2017

Maybelline FIT ME Matte+Poreless Foundation

This was honestly my very first liquid foundation. I heard so many wonders about it and I fell in love with it. Used it a lot, was my to go foundation. Only big flaw would be it doesn't have a pump, and this foundation is very liquidly. This foundation did leave me matte, didn't had to touch up till every two to three hours later. Lasted up to twelve hours and still looking great. Easily blended with a brush or sponge, my favorite use is always a sponge. I feel it leaves more a natural look. Great foundation only $6 and there are 24 different shades. My shade is 230 Natural Buff. I apologize for my swatch, like I said it was my favorite foundation I need to get me a new one but the foundation is liquid.



No comments:

Post a Comment