Friday, February 3, 2017

Febraury 1,2017


I'm two days delayed, but as I always I wash my face and moisturize. I decided to try out a new primer and its NYX Shine Killer. Its a silicone primer, but it smoothed out my skin and it actually controlled my shine. I let the primer set for five minutes and ready for foundation.

The foundation I used was Milani Conceal + Perfect, love this foundation, it matchs so great and its full coverage. I wanted a bit more of coverage under my eye so I put Maybelline Fit Me and Instant Age Rewind for my eyelids. Why I always use Instant Age Rewind for my eyelids always? I got the concealer too light and my eye lids been dark lately so I brighten them up. To set my eyelids I used Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder and for my under eyes I used Elf High Definition Under Eye. I used new L'Oréal Concealer Sponge for concealer and a Walmart Sponge for foundation.

As you see two elf palette's, I used one to contour and the other for blush. I used Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit for the brows and Covergril Lash Pro Blast mascara.

Over all this look lasted more thatn six hours and the look was natural flawless. Great products, recommend to use them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment