Friday, February 3, 2017

NYX Shine Killer

So I decided to try something new, with a primer I just got. I have a really oily t-zone, so I decided to get primers to control that while I wear a different type of foundations. Usually I don't like silicone primer because it moves a lot the foundation on the nose. I was surprised with this primer, it smooth out into the skin so great and it didn't move my foundation. It also did control the shine on my nose and on my forehead. This primer surprised me so much, I couldn't believe how good this was. The price might be so high, $11 but its so worth to try.
INGREDIENTS
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone,
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane,
Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,
Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.


No comments:

Post a Comment