Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 14,2016


Makeup Products of Today! First before anything I always wash my face, its important to have a clean face and also moisturize. Trust me it does make a difference, I have combination skin so I use a moisturizer that helps my oiliness and dry skin. Primer is always a option, it might make a difference or not. In my experience it always has made a difference. After priming your face always wait up to 5min so the primer could set. Primer I used today was Wet n Wild Coverall.

For foundation I used the Dream Matte Mousse foundation, in color light beige. To blend the foundation I used a sponge. Concealer I used Fit Me (color medium) under my eyes and since my eye lids are darker than my under eyes. I used Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in color light and both concealers I blend with same sponge. To set my eye lids I used the Wet n Wild Palette color Caramel Toffee. The light side I use to set my eye lids and to set my under eyes I used Maybelline Master Fix translucent powder. Before I set my under eyes I uncrease them with the sponge and with a brush I set them.

Same palette I used for my eyelid, the darker side I use to contour. I am a wet n wild fan because for blush I used Mellow Wine. I do my eye brows using the Ultimate Brow Kit, of course by Wet n Wild and mascara same brand. (Mega Length) To finish up the makeup I set it all using Hard Candy Fast Fabulous setting spray.

In total using this products gave me a fantastic normal makeup look and it lasted 12 hours. Recommend all products!

No comments:

Post a Comment