Sunday, January 15, 2017

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation

I couldn't believe this foundation actually really is a matte foundation. I believe its even more matte than my L'Oréal Pro Matte foundation. I was surprised with this product, two thumbs up! Today I had to go out so I applied a primer on, maybe that made a difference. I use Wet n Wild Coverall primer. Good match together, lasted longer than the 6 hour use. I put on the foundation at 9am and blotted at 2pm and 6pm. I blotted 9pm last time, it lasted from 9am to 9pm foundation still looked great! There 8 shades and the product has 0.64oz. Forgot to mention its only $8, its very mousy formula, easily blended with sponge and brush. I liked the natural look of the sponge and my color is Light Beige, medium.



No comments:

Post a Comment