Friday, January 27, 2017

Jaunary 27,2017


Makeup Products of Today! As always, I washed my face and moisturize. Today I decided to try a new primer I got recently. Love it! I still need to try the original primer but so far the Rimmel Stay Matte Mattifying Matifiant primer. Leaves your face matte instantly! And for foundation I used a new foundation of the year.

Maybelline Dream Cushion, this foundation isn't matte, so I decided to try to matte the foundation with the primer. It worked, my face looked a bit more matte. For concealer under my eyes I decided to use both Maybelline Fit Me and Instant Age Rewind. The foundation a bit dark on me since its winter time, so I wanted to mix both concealer to make it look my skin tone. It worked, for  my eyelids I used Instant Age Rewind. To blend both concealers and foundation I used a new L'Oréal Foundation Blend. To set my eyelids I used L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte and for my under eyes I used NYX HD finishing powder.

To contour I used the Wet n Wild Palette, Dulce De Leche. For blush I used Elf Blush Palette. From Wet n Wild I used Ultimate Brow Kit and Mega Length Mascara.

Overall, all these products lasted a pretty good time. From 12:30 to 10, I only blotted once. Great products and amazing primer, recommend to try them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment