Monday, January 9, 2017

Maybelline Dream Cushion

I couldn't believe that I finally was able to get my hands on DREAM CUSHION! So excited! And this product didn't disappointed me at all. I tested it on me today, half face with Elf Blending Brush and other half using new Sonia Kashuk Sponge. Both gave great coverage, its buildable. I feel it looks more natural on you with the sponge. I put the foundation around 9am, and by three hours later, my shine started coming through but it seemed natural. I have combination skin, I get really oily on my T-zone. By 12pm I had to blotted and again by 2:30pm. Every time I blotted, the foundation still looked great. By 3:30pm I took it off but I do believe it could last longer than the six hours. I wouldn't recommend to oily skin, just the fact how many times I had to blot and I have combination skin. Great foundation, only $13 and it comes in 8 shades. It has 0.51oz. and almost forgot I'm shade 40, True Beige.





No comments:

Post a Comment