Friday, January 27, 2017

Rimmel Stay Matte Mattifying Matifiant

For some odd reason I can't find this Rimmel primer in any website. But yet its sold in Walmart and Target. Maybe its new not sure, but its great, love it so much. I still need to try the original Rimmel Stay Matte, but this one Mattifying Matifiant works wonderfully. No complains at all, maybe the fact it flaks a little but nothing compared to Angel Veil. Love it, matte's my face instantly and doesn't harm my dry areas. Regular Stay Matte was $6 so I'm pretty sure this primer as same price as original. Got it on my local Target and the primer is same feel as No.7 air brush pore minimzing and Angel Veil, but better.


INGREDIENTS
Aqua/water,cyclopentasiloxane,
talc,cetylpeg/ppg-10/1dimethicone,
aluminium starch octenylsuccinate
proplylene glycol,..


No comments:

Post a Comment