Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 21,2017



Makeup Products used Today! So today I wanted to use new products with some of my old products. A good not so recent, I bought is the No.7 Airbrush Away Primer. Lovely primer, leaves skin smooth and easily applied.

To apply Maybelline Matte Mousse I used a new sponges I got from Walmart called Precision Beauty Sponges. For concealer I used new Milani Retouch + Erase on the under eyes and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind for the eyelids. To set the under eyes I used Maybelline Master Fix loose powder and for my eyelids Fit Me pressed powder.

Both from Wet n Wild I used Contouring Palette to contour and Coloricon for blush. Another goody from same brand would be Ultimate Brow Kit and to set it I used a new product, NYX Brow Mascara.

I forgot to add in photo the mascara I used for my lashes, which was Maybelline Falsies Push Up Angel. Also I used Liquid Eyeliner from NYC. To set it all up I used NYX Matte Finish setting spray. This look lasted from 1pm to 9:30pm. All great products recommend to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment