Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Jaunary 31,2017


Makeup Products of Today! Let me start with, what a great first month of this year! Hope everyone had a great start! Before anything, I always wash face and moisturize. One of my holy grail primers would be Hard Candy pore-defense primer. Never failed me once, always on the grab when I really need a good flawless look.

Another holy grail foundation would be L'OrĂ©al Infallible Pro-Matte, great foundation leaves me matte and doesn't harm my dry areas. To blend out the foundation I used Real Techniques Sponge, another holy grail! For concealer, a new love from Maybelline. Better skin for the under eyes and Instant Age Rewind for the eyelids. I used a new sponge to bend both concealers, a sponge from Walmart. To set eyelids I used the light side from Wet n Wild contouring palette and to set my under eyes I used NYX HD finishing powder.

To contour I used the other side of the palette I used to set my eyelids. And another holy grail blush! Wet n Wild coloricon blush, Mellow Wine. For eyebrows I used Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit.

Today I wanted a more flawless look so I went beyond what I always use. Also I used a new mascara of this year! Maybelline Falsies Push Up Angel, great mascara and eyeliner to top off the look. NYC Liquid Liner, and to set all the makeup I used Wet n Wild Photo focus Setting Spray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment