Sunday, January 8, 2017

NYX Angel Veil

I'm on a mission to find the perfect primer and so far NYX is a good primer. Its oil free, smooth's your skin as if an angel kissed it! Using this primer, its true that leaves your face smooth, but I don't know if it was my experience, it wasn't so great for me. When I applied the primer, it was good but when ever I even it out. It left flakiness as I try to smooth into my skin. It didn't bother me but when I'm in a hurry I didn't want to take my time taking off the flakiness on my face. Primer has 1.02oz and its a creamy/mousy primer. Easily blend into skin and easily found in Target. Its $16, but its worth the try. Many people had great experiences with this primer.

INGREDIENTS
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane ,
Polysilicone-1, Cyclohexasiloxane,
Glyceryl Stearate,
Nylon-12, Silica Dimethyl Silylate,
Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Laureth-12,
Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,
Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide

No comments:

Post a Comment