Sunday, January 29, 2017

January 28,2017


Makeup Products of Today! I'm a day late but as I said before I always wash and moisturize my face. I used one of my first primers, Maybelline Master Primer. Love it, smooth out my skin and doesn't have fine lines.

For foundation I used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, love this foundation, easily blends into the skin. Also it has a matte finish which is great! For concealer another brand I seem to not get enough, Maybelline! Tried out Better Skin concealer and was surprised on how good it is, blended wonderfully on my under eyes. Instant Age Rewind for my eyelids and to set it, the yellow part of Wet n Wild Cameral Toffee. To set my under eyes I used Maybelline Master Fix.

Same product to set my eyelids, I contoured and for blush I used Milani Blush Powder. For my eyebrows, Milani Eyebrow Kit. Mascara Wet n Wild Mega Length. And to set it, Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray.

Overall, every product is great, lasted more than six hour use. Recommend to try them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment