Monday, April 10, 2017

April 3,2017


I haven't posted a MAKEP PRODUCTS OF TODAY! And I apologize, such a delayed of day, I uploaded a video on how I apply this makeup. CLICK HERE to see it. On with the picture, as you see if was a really simple look. For primer I used Covergirl Tru Blend Oily Skin Primer, been testing it out, still not sure if I really like this primer. It still even out my face pretty nice.

For foundation I used a recent bought, still testing No.7 Stay Perfect. This foundation evens out my skin completely, great for a natural "no makeup" look. Concealer a on love favorite, Maybelline Fit Me and on the eyelids same as always, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. To set the eyelids I used L'Oréal Infallible Pressed Powder. And for the under eyes I used Maybelline Master Fix Loose Powder. For blush I used Wet n Wild Color Icon and for the eye lashes I used a discounted brand. NYC City Curls.

To set up all the makeup look I used NYX Setting Spray. This look lasted from 10am to 11pm, in my video I actually show the before and after of a long wear use.

No comments:

Post a Comment