Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Covergirl Tru Blend Oily Skin Primer

Covergirl has a lot great products and one particular product that caught my eye was there Tru Blend Oily Skin Primer. Now that summer is coming up, I want a primer that can control my oils and help my foundation last longer. This primer is very liquidly, and its a cream feeling. Once applied into the skin, it turns to a soft matte finish. Foundation applies lovely on top. No complain, its a great primer, controlled my oil and made my foundation last few more hours. Great part its only $8!


INGREDIENTS
Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane,
Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone,
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride,
PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, PVP,
Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylene /....

No comments:

Post a Comment