Sunday, February 26, 2017

Febraury 26,2017


Makeup Products of Today! So I decided I would do something new, mix old and new again. I used a old love, NYX Angel Veil. Always wash your face and moisturize for a better result.

For foundation I used a new foundation of this year, L'Oréal Infallible Total Cover. For under eyes I used an old love of mine, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Instant Age Rewind. To set under the eyes I used Maybelline Master Fix Loose Powder. To set my eyelids I used Elf Contour Palette.

Funny thing, I decided not to contour, so I only used Wet n Wild Color Icon for blush. Easy and fast eyebrows, I used Milani Fiber Gel Brow Mascara. For mascara I used Covergirl so Lashy and bottom lashes I used Wet n Wild Mega Length.

I didn't used setting spray, I had makeup on from 11am to 10pm. Lasted a really long time and I realized best way to apply this foundation is to use a brush, gives a better natural finish than a sponge. Great products, lasted a really long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment