Friday, January 20, 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover

I was so excited to finally got the L'Oréal Total Cover foundation. Honestly, it didn't surprise me much. It is full coverage, I didn't need to add concealer and it did leave a matte finish. Not supper matte but a some what matte finish. Its buildable and it was easily blend into the skin. I heard rumors about how it wears with sponge, leaving some flakiness behind. But it didn't, it left more of full coverage on the brush side and natural coverage on the sponge side. I had the foundation on by 9:30am and I didn't blot till 1pm. By 5pm the foundation on my nose had wear off, maybe its because I didn't add my primer or because I rub my nose a lot. It claims to be 24hr wear so I'll be testing it more. Its $10 and there are 13 shades. I have Natural Beige 305, perfect match! Also its a mousse formula.



No comments:

Post a Comment