Monday, January 9, 2017

Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge

Sonia Kashuk is a brand only sold in Target. They been having a lot of great products, and I decided to try there sponge. There brushes are great and I thought why not the sponge. Once I opened the package, I notice it was very bouncy. Which it would mean, its going to work. Same feeling as the Real Tech. Sponge. But once you rinse the sponge, it didn't grow. It stayed it same size. AND it kind of seemed to get harder the feel. Once it was damped I use it to apply my foundation it was hard, but if you use it softly on your face then you can make it work. The bottom is flat, great for foundation. The top was my favorite part. It has a sharp point which helps you easily get under you eye, blending concealer out or even around your nose. Recommend to try and its only $10!


No comments:

Post a Comment