Thursday, January 5, 2017

e.l.f Brushes

e.l.f means Eyes Lips Face, and some of there greatest products are the brushes. Elf is always coming new products, but for now I'll be talking about brushes.

Ultimate Blending Brush

Great for foundations, it blends lovely, no harsh lines and no hair brush comes off. Its soft so it won't feel hard when blending. Easy to wash, great for travel and its black. You can also use it for blush or bronzer, anything you want. Also its only $8.




I'm not a fan of dabbing my damp sponge on a lot of foundation and apply to my face. What I do instead I use a foundation brush, apply where I need it and blend it out with a sponge and this brush is great for that. Since the brush is angled, it gets easily on harder area's. The brush hair are not hard, they are really soft and best part they are so cheap. $4!


This brush is great for setting under the eyes. I must be honest, I was kind of disappointed about the brush hair. It's soft, but when you press a little too hard, you do feel the hard hairs of the brush. That can suck about it, but if you set it gently then it wouldn't be a problem. The price is a little much by the way the brush is, but maybe its just the brush I got.$7


Angled Blush Brush

Now this brush says its for blush, but in my opinion, its kind of hard to use for blush. The brush hair so small for blush, but its great for contour. It applies contour great by the way the brush its shaped. Best part its only 3! Nothing can go wrong with $3.




Powder Brush

Now this brush is great for setting your foundation, its round and flat. You can use it for blush or bronze but its excellent for setting. The hair fiber are hard if you pressed hard on your face, but gentle use it will work. Best part is, its $3! Worth the try!








No comments:

Post a Comment