Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25,2017



Makeup Product of Today! Like always, I washed my face and moisturize it. And I recently got a new primer to check out, No.7 Airbrush Away Pore Minimizing. I applied it on my face, blended lovely and I let it set.

One of my great foundation, great match and always leave a great finish. The L'Oréal True Match, I actually applied it with a sponge, the new L'Oréal Infallible Sponge. I also used NYX HD concealer for my under eyes and same Maybelline Instant Age for my eye lids. Used same L'Oréal sponge to blend in the concealers. To set the eye lid I used Wet n Wild Caramel Toffee, the light shade to set. I used NYX HD Setting Pressed Powder for my under eyes.

For contour I used same palette and for blush Wet N Wild blush, Apri-Cote in the Middle. And for eyebrows I used same brand Ultimate Eyebrow Kit, and for mascara Mega Length.

I had all products from 9am to 9pm. Blotted only three times and foundation looked new. Over I recommend this products all at affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment