Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 18,2017


Makeup Products of Today! Like I said before I always wash and then moisturize my face before anything. I decided to use on of my very first primers, Angel Veil. Love that this primer leaves me very smooth but what I really hate is the flakiness after I blend the primer into my skin. I let the primer set and after I remove the flakiness with a brush because with my finger it seems to add more and I don't want to remove the primer. Next I put on foundation.

I actually forgot with what sponge I added my foundation but its a Walmart sponge. I put Maybelline Dream Velvet, blended into my skin with a sponge. I tried the new concealer I'm still trying, Nyx HD concealer on my under eyes and on my eyelids Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. I blend them with same sponge used for foundation and to set under eyes I used the sponge and another new product I'm trying, Nyx HD Setting Powder.

I used Wet n Wild Caramel Toffee light side to set my eyelids and dark side to contour. I used Elf Blush Palette, still experimenting the different colors on it. For eyebrows I used Wet n Wild Eyebrow Kit and Mascara Mega Length (Wet n Wild). I also forgot to add on the picture the setting spray Wet N Wild Photo focus.  

Overall this look lasted over the six hour wear, I had to blot around every two hours and foundation didn't wear out till pass nine hours. Great products recommend to try all.

No comments:

Post a Comment