Thursday, January 19, 2017

Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating Foundation



First time I got this foundation I got the wrong color, looked too light and pink. I'm more of a yellow undertone. Its funny cause on the foundation cover, 60 looks yellow undertone and 70 looks more pink. And in reality its the opposite, 60 Sandy Beige is more of pink and 70 Pure Beige is more yellow. Just something I wanted to put out there that the color foundation on the cover can be very different from inside. So on with the foundation, I had my foundation one since 8:30am and did half sponge and brush on my face. Both have a flawless cover I usually go for the brush but always good to try something new. I didn't had to blot till 2pm and again till 4pm and last till 6pm. I had the foundation on till 9pm actually and it was breaking apart on my nose. And I had to blot again at that time too. It lasted up to its six hour use and it did a pretty good job of staying matte. It is a matte and hydrating foundation so I didn't expect much, but its a great foundation and only for $9! There are 13 shades in total and almost forgot, this foundation is very mousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment