Monday, April 17, 2017

Essence Make Me Brown Eyebrow Gel Mascara

http://www.target.com/p/essence-make-me-brown-eyebrow-gel-mascara/-/A-50825903Essence Make Me Brow Mascara is a really good product, but it has its Pro's and Con's. The good thing about this product, it sets on the eyebrows really nice. It goes on perfectly on its own, with no other eye brow product. The only bad thing about this product is the color selection, it only has two. Blondy Brows and Browny Brows are the two colors, and I have dark hair so none match me. I got Browny Brows and it still too light on me. What I do to match my hair, is I use this Essence brow mascara first then Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit on top. It helps a lot to darken my eyebrows to match me really well. Its really good and for only $3, worth to try and if you make it work, its a great product.


No comments:

Post a Comment