Sunday, April 16, 2017

April Ipsy Bag


I decided to subscribe myself to Ipsy, ipsy is a monthly subscription glam bag. You get a bag and five products, and a brush included those five products. You only pay $10 a month, and you get your glam bag by the second week of the month. To become a Ipsy Member go to this link.

So this month theme is Side Show, and the glam bag is a ticket. I got an eyeliner, eyeshadow, nail paint and a hand cream. I been using the products and you can see my unbagging Ipsy for the first time on my YouTube Channel. I have used this products enough to review them all. I'll start with the eyeliner. EM Cosmetics Illustrative Eyeliner Brush Tip, love this new eyeliner. The tip isn't hard at all as most pencil eyeliners are, this eyeliner is like a brush with ink. It glides on lovely and softly on the eye. Love it, its my to go liner lately because its so easily used. Hikari Cosmetics Cream Pigment Eyeshadow in color Honey Dew. This eyeshadow isn't as pigmented as it claims to be. Its probably because its a cream liner, it took me a while to get some color out of it. Once out, its beautiful on the eye, it can look very pigmented if you add on the product. MEG Twin Nail Polish in Lovey Dovey, this nail colors are so lovely. Combines any color of outfits. Its a beautiful grey and peach. The White Company Seychelles Hand & Nail Cream, I got the smell in vanilla. Smells so good and makes you hands so soft. And for a brush I got Glamor Doll x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush. Its a beautiful looking brush, print of unicorns. Its bristles are soft and its perfectly shaped for the checks.

I had no complain, love all products on my first bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment