Thursday, March 23, 2017

March 23,2017


Been a while haven't uploaded, I apologize but here it is, Makeup Products of Today! My holy grail primer, ride or die, Wet n Wild Cover All Primer. Love this primer works with almost all foundations. For foundation, a recent love would be...

Maybelline Better Skin Foundation. For concealer I used a new product of this year, Milani Erase + Retouch and another favorite, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. If you guys read my other Makeup Products of Today, you guys would know Instant Age Rewind is always for my eyelids. To set the eyelids I used L'Oréal Infallible Pressed Powder. To set my under eyes I used Elf Under Eye Setting Powder.

To contour I used Maybelline Master Contour Palette. For my eyebrows I used Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette, to set them I used Milani Easy Brow Tinted Fiber Gel. Same palette I used to contour, I used the blush. Mascara I used NYC City Curls and for eyeliner I used NYX Matte Eyeliner. ( NYC well no longer be found anywhere, it got discontinued. )

Setting Spray I used a new product of this year, Milani Make It Last. This look lasted longer than the six hour wear of foundation. Recommend all products to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment