Sunday, January 8, 2017

elf Mineral Infused Face Primer

I was having high hopes on this primer, one favorite Youtuber ( Casey Holmes ) loved this primer. So I tried it out and that results where both great and horrible. Great because I've haven't tried a primer that felt so nice on your skin. When you blend the primer, you face feels smooth and nice. No problem on blending in skin, it worked wonderfully. The part that sucked, was when I put my foundation. Everywhere on my face, the foundation went on great, I got to my nose it was horrible. The foundation kept sliding, it wouldn't go on right. Also when I added concealer under my eyes. It looked patchy, all flaky and hard to blend out. Everywhere but my nose and under eyes, it worked wonderful. It has 0.49oz and it costs only $6, worth the try. Also its more of a gel feel. There are 4 other primers with different colors for different things.

INGREDIENTS
Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer,
Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben,
Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben

No comments:

Post a Comment