Thursday, May 18, 2017

Elf Eyeshadow Brushes

Elf has excellent products, love a lot of there products as well as there brushes. As I just recently started loving eyeshadow products here are some Elf Brushes meant for the eyes.

Blending Brush

One great key for an excellent eyeshadow look is the blending brush, and this brush from elf is great. Its perfect to blend out those harsh lines on the lines, blends the colors lovely. The bristles of this brush are soft and the best part is, its only $3!


Contour Eye Brush

What I love of this brush is that its the perfect size, its not so small nor big for the outer corner of the eye. Blends in easily the colors and the brush helps you get full control of the brush. Its my everyday Eye brush simply because of its form, it helps a lot to have this brush in your collection. Also this brush is only $3!

Small Angled Brush

This brush I am totally disappointed. I bought this brush for my cream eyeliners but the bristles are so hard that it hurt my eye too much. On the other hand, this is perfect for applying eyebrow kits or any kind of powders. Sadly the bristle is too hard to apply under the lash line, but you can make it work! Also its only $3!

Angled Eyeliner Brush


My all time favorite brush is this eyeliner brush, helps so much to apply you cream eyeliner. You can create a perfect wing liner. You can make a very thin liner or even the thickest eyeliner. Great brush and the bristles are very soft! And its only $3!

No comments:

Post a Comment