Friday, April 28, 2017

Flower Ultimate 3 in 1 Blending Sponge

If I actually owned the original Beauty Blender I feel I would be allowed to say...I FOUND THE DUPE FOR IT! I decided to try out Flower Beauty Sponge, at first I was hesitated by the price. $9 is a lot for some people, especially for such small sponge. But let me tell you, don't let this price scare you, its so worth it! Its better than Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge or my all time favorite Precision Beauty Pro Blending Sponges. The sponge is color light purple, shape is easily hold and the bottom is great of applying foundation. It also has a dent side on top, which is great for under the eye concealer or to blend any small detail. Its so soft and once damped is even more soft. Never have I ever applied something so nice to my face, applying foundation never been more great. The price is so worth it! Need to buy it NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment