Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Elf Contouring Brush

My new favorite makeup product is contour. I love to contour but the brush I have don't give me that natural contour look, so I came upon this particular brush that I thought might help. I got the Elf Contouring Brush and ever since I bought it, it has made my life way easier. I get that precise line, I blend it out with another brush since the elf brush is a bit stiff to blend. But don't get me wrong, its a great brush to get that contour line, just need another brush to blend it out more naturally. Love it, its only $6, for the price I say its worth it because it give your contour a great result. Recommend to try it out! Also I apologize for the dirty brush, as you see I do use it a lot I can't get a shot clean. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment